Sherlock, Star Trek, Supernatural, Marvel, Lord of the Rings, Minecraft, Doctor Who, Feelings, silly ridiculous humour forever.
HELP there are people hating on Sherlock fans and Cumberbatch and his role in Star Trek and I DON’T WANT THEM TO because the Star Trek fandom is better than this ;A;
you are so beautiful to meeeeeee can’t you see? you’re everything a girl could want with your sassy bangs or fringe for you non-americans and your adorable everything you’re a doctor not a sex object and yet i wanna bang you like a drum in an 80s hairband video
- Switch, by ceres_libra, one of the greatest and longest Kirk/McCoy fanfics ever written.
- Switch, by ceres_libra, Detailing the life and times of Leonard H. McCoy MD/PhD.
- Switch, by ceres_libra, If Leonard McCoy’s life could get any fucking weirder, it would be …
- Switch, by ceres_libra, Jesus, he didn’t even want to think what that could possibly mean.
- Switch, by ceres_libra, Because it’s already been too fucking weird to make any kind of rational sense
- Switch, by ceres_libra, A Starfleet Academy story, set in the ST:XI universe.
- Switch, by ceres_libra, why are you still reading this list and not that story.
- Switch, by ceres_libra, you can also read it here on livejournal if you prefer.
- Switch, by ceres_libra, it’s rated NC-17 also I’m just warning you.
There’s greatness in you. But there’s not an ounce of humility. You think that you can’t make mistakes, but there’s gonna come a moment when you realize you’re wrong about that - and you’re gonna get yourself and everyone under your command killed.This makes me so happy and unbearably excited for Trek XII. Because I’m so pleased they’re going to deal with the fact that Captaincy won’t automatically make Jim not be the arrogant, go-for-broke daredevil he was up until he joined Starfleet. Jim is 25 at the end of Trek XI, with little experience in Command other than his natural talent. He’s going to make mistakes, and big mistakes, before he becomes a Captain with the intelligence and experience like the one Shatner played.
Officially beyond excited.
Some of the amazing looking action shots from the new Star Trek Into Darkness movie.
CONSUMED BY THE LUST